While some DIY (Do it Yourself) projects take a long time, I found that this was extremely easy and time efficient. I completed this little project in under five minutes! I love that I can take a pin that I never wore and turn it into something that I can see myself wearing. Here is how I transformed my plain pin into a colorful masterpiece:
1. Find a pin that you would like to paint.
2. Gather all of the colors that you would like to paint on with nail polish.
3. Begin applying colors to your pin.
4. When you are finished painting, let it sit and dry for a few minutes.
5. You are finished! Now all you have to do is find an outfit that you will pair it with and admire your work!